.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 23

War on Christmas

I am continuing my "War on Christmas" as declared by Aaron by criticizing holiday business practices.

You would really think that in this season, stores would take the opportunity of added traffic to impress new customers to bring them back rather than "dickle and niming" them to death. So far, every place I have gone that I don't usually go, I've been reminded why I don't go there. And if you can't have decent customer service, please at least keep your store in order!

Secondly, I want to make fun of Sony's PS3. Call me an Xbox fanboy if you want but from what I've been seeing the past couple days, they aren't exactly flying off the shelf. I have seen them available at Best Buy, EB Games, Wal-Mart and Meijer which has been easier to find in the last week than the Nintendo DS, Wii, and Xbox 360.

Finally, I saw the funniest thing in the world today. As Aaron and I were at Claire's in the Upper Valley mall with our sister's we saw a Barbie. Not just any Barbie though...middle class Barbie as we named her. She wears $10 jewlery and really seems like an image dump for the traditional high rolling, Corvette driving Barbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home