.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 9

Medal of Honor


Neil Greathouse, whom I greatly respect as both a human being and a gamer has recently commented on our Medal of Honor Allied Assult "Slamfest™" of which I must also comment on.

It was truly fun playing with such a quality group of guys. A lot of good competition, although I did expect more out of my brother. Neil is far too humble though because he did win like 90% of the rounds in his usual merciless fashion.

I also must say that I hate people who use rockets. You shoot them like 100 times in the eye, then they blow themselves up leaving you without a kill! Unacceptable...especially when they manage to also blow you up!

Most of all I wish I could be in the same room as the Columbus guys because I know there's some amazing smack talk going on over there...and I just wish I could contribute more... We will meet again next Wednesday!

3 Comments:

  • I was satisfied with my performance.

    By Blogger Aaron Pru., at 10/2/07 10:02 PM  

  • Smack isn't the word. Joe was flailing around and throwing his mouse at his screen.

    He was yelling things like "why can't I kill you"...and "you must be cheating".

    See ya wednesday.

    By Blogger neilgreathouse, at 13/2/07 9:04 AM  

  • We'll be back up & running this wednesday. Last wednesday we cancelled service due to a "level 3" snow warning.

    Bunch of wussies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/2/07 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home