.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 1

Randomings

I have had this word stuck in my head, ombudsman. It's pretty much the strangest word to have stuck in your head and I can't remember where I got it! Maybe they said it on TWiT...

Nothing is more disgusting than when they put way too much salt down on the roads. It's like for every inch of snow they put two of salt. You can't even see the lines in some Cedarville University parking lots because of the white glaze.

I want to be a Trade Mark troll. That's totally the future! I don't have any products or patents to sell, but I've got marketing! I was thinking I could call my blog the future in "webtainment.™" I was going to use "intertainment" but I thought that was too obvious...well...why the heck not? I'll use both! "The future in 'intertaining'™ 'webtainment'™"

Everyone, watch the new office tonight! That is all...

4 Comments:

  • The Office is never long enough!

    "Turned out that Ben Franklin was kind of a creep"....aha...ha...ha.

    By Blogger Em O, at 1/2/07 9:35 PM  

  • First, you should feel lucky you even have salt. In Arkansas it snows, and the roads progressively turn into ice until we have a warm day.

    Am I the only one that watches the office twice in one night?

    By Blogger Aaron Pru., at 2/2/07 3:07 PM  

  • No your not Aaron, I Tivo'ed it while I watched it then watched it later that night.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 4/2/07 3:31 PM  

  • we had that word in government not too long ago. and it was stuck in my head for a while too. haha. that's kind of weird....but it is a weird word....

    By Blogger Kim, at 5/2/07 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home