.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 7

The Rumors Are True


traffic jammy jam jam
Originally uploaded by DPimpact.

Haven't blogged in a little while and I forgot to tell you all that I am in Arkansas with my brother. We drove on Sunday in about 12.5 hours straight through with only a few stops for gas and one for food. Here's the stats:


Average Travel Speed = 61.5MPH
Average Gas Mileage = 21.5MPG
Total Gasoline Used = 32.2 Gallons

We made good time but had to drive into some pretty strong headwind heading West. Hopefully we'll have the same tailwind on the way back and get some better gas mileage. The picture above is the traffic we got stuck in right outside Indianapolis when a couple accidents shut I-70 to one lane.

I'll update you on how much fun we're having here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home